VAC professionals are available to speak on a variety of child care, family services and special education topics. An honorarium is appreciated to allow us to continue to offer this service, however, requests are not turned down due to lack of funds.
Topics include, but are not limited to, those listed here. If you have a question about the Speakers Bureau or wish to arrange a speaker, please e-mail:
VAC speakers are available on these topics, and more:
- The effects of trauma in early childhood.
- Nutrition and healthy family-focused meals.
- Challenges of non-traditional learners.
- Childcare choices and the working family.
- Preparing your child for a successful life.
- Parenting skills for today’s world.